Sunday 24 January 2010

I wish I had had this some years ago.

Just listening to Chris Farrell's soothing English voice is a treat. I wish, really I do, that I had had access to the training he provides when I was first online. He is a successful marketer, but he also understands what is confusing to the new person trying to get started. If you have ever struggled to understand the "big picture" at Aweber, and how to configure your autoresponder, you will be delighted at the clarity of Chris's videos. The pace is relaxed, his tone is friendly and encouraging, and the explanation is a model of clarity.
He offers the videos at his membership site, and I would waste no more time struggling with any of the basics of getting started without at least checking out his site. Chris Farrell is a great antidote to all the hype of some marketing gurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment